Good news! It’s really easy to get started! It’s going to be a team effort for us to come up with your perfect album design. Right now, the ball is in your court… unless you toss it back to me depending on how much control you want to have.
Here’s the workflow:
1a) You go through your wedding images in your gallery and pick out the images for your album! (instructions below)
1b) If you’re too busy… or you have a lot of trust in me… I can go through and pick the photos I would choose for your album.
2) I design your initial album design! This step may take a while if I have a heavy workload (June through November). Remember, this is the rough draft! It could be perfect.. or it may need some tweaking.
3) I send you the initial preview and the ball is back in your court! You go through and give me your thoughts and notes.
4) Repeat step 2 and 3 until you love the design!
5) You fill out a quick album options questionnaire (leather color, emboss options, any parents albums, etc.)
6) I order it!
7) Wait 15 business days.
8a) It gets delivered to me. I inspect it to make sure it’s perfect. I then bring it to you!
8b) If you live a long way from Chattanooga, I’ll have it delivered directly to you. It’s not presented like I would want it to but you get it much faster!
Picking the images for your album:
This is pretty easy! Just log into your wedding gallery as the admin. You must use your email address and the passcode assigned to you (text me if you forgot).
When you click to make a photo larger, you’ll now see a new option below… “LABEL”
Just click on it and choose “Wedding Album”.
Now, all you have to do is go through your wedding gallery and choose all that you want in your album!
Here are some helpful tips for you:
- To calculate around how large your album will be, we average about 3 to 4 images per spread. So if you were aiming for a 15 spread album, you’d choose between 45 and 60 images! Pretty easy! Feel free to pick more. We can always over design your album and you can then take images or spreads away if need be.
- Don’t forget that you’re writing a story… so don’t forget the details! A good story has characters, environment, details and emotions.
- Don’t go crazy with your picking! Too many images on a spread can make your album look too busy. Again, I try to average around 3 images per spread. Sometimes it’s 1 image spanning the entire spread and sometimes there’s 6. To help you, I’ve limited the maximum amount of images you can choose to 120 images.
- If you ordered an album in your collection, it’s a 15 spread album. But don’t worry… if we design over the 15 spreads, you can take out some spreads in the preview process or you can purchase the extra spreads.
Review / Remove your selections:
If you want check out all of the images you selected for your wedding album in one place, there’s an easy way to do it!
Just scroll up to the top of the page and choose “Favorites”.
Then choose “Labeled”…
The select your “Wedding Album” Label and you can review and remove photos by making the photo larger, selecting “Label” and UNSELECTING “Wedding Album”.
If you have any troubles during this process, you know how to contact me! 🙂